Yes, BCone arrives with 3 years full warranty.
The pool unit can withstand winds up to ~15MPH, stronger wind may cause false alarm.
The below can be done in order to reduce/avoid false alarms:
- Pool unit location should be far from pump outlets and skimmers.
- Attach pool unit with the provided attachment kit to pool side (far from pump outlet).
- Shorten the string to reduce pool unit movement to ~10" (25cm).
- Reduce Pool Unit sensitivity from App.
- Remove any floatings or toys from the pool.
- Use DND to avoid false alarms during the night.
- Turn pump outlets downwards to reduce waves caused by the pump.
Home Unit battery:
Rechargable, no need to replace.
Pool Unit battery:
lasts up to 18 months and replaced easly with 2 standard AA Alklaine Batteries.
For best performance, we recommend using Lifebuoy AA Batteries.
BCone Pool Alarm will perform best in an up to 20’X40’ pool.
For larger pools, it is recommended to add an additional BCone Pool Unit.
Automatic cleaners and water features may cause false alarms.
With small waterfalls, System can perform well if pool unit is installed far from the waterfall. System sensitivity might need to be reduced in this case.
Pool unit can typically be 100' from the home unit.
Install the home unit on the nearest wall and avoid obstacles between both units to improve range.
No, BCone will not work properly with solar cover.
Yes, the system is fully functional without WiFi.
Wifi is required in Order to use the App.
When connecting the BCone Home Unit to Wifi, BCone App can be used from Anywere to control the system and get allerts.
Leave the details and we will get back to you soon